With London Fashion Week over a month ago, so many wacky and crazy images are hitting the web. With the Alexander Mcqueen collection looking like something out of the 2002 movie The Ring and Chanel ‘s must have tool for hair backstage was a vacuum!
Fendi’s show was all about the inky hue in the hair, this certainly gives a new meaning to the term ‘Petrol Head’ but how does all this translate into everyday life and how we can help you keep on trend, but in a realistic way? From buzz cuts, minion yellow and hair accessories, LFW 2017 had it all!
Here are a few pointers for next seasons fashion trends, Spring Summer 2018.
- The fabric colours for next season SS/18 Minion Yellow and Violet
- Hair colour will lean toward pure silver and soft metallic
- Victoria Beckhams ‘The Knot’ will be the ‘in style’ to have
- Make up will be all about the soft approach
- Mens fashion is all about tailored and sharp lines
So an overall sum up for next seasons hair fashion is clean, soft, beautiful looking hair, with soft colours and deep side partings, and if you want to be incredibly on trend with colour, check out the tiger’s eye baylayage colour! BOOK ONLINE to come and see one of our hair experts for advice and inspiration.