Creations Hair Salon & Barbers takes the safety of all the Team and Clients during these difficult times very seriously. There will be strict policies in place to ensure the salon is ready to welcome back everyone once the doors open at the earliest the 4th July 2020 and we are working towards this date.
Telephone lines are open, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm for Sales, advanced booking, advice and consultations, 01243 533052. Our online booking and app is now live, please use this wherever possible. To download the app head to the app store or google play and search for ‘Creations Hair’
Our team will be working shifts with longer opening hours so we can ensure maximum safety for everyone & minimise the amount of people in the salon at any one time.
Please read the safety measures below so you are familiar with the changes Creations have in place.
- All Team members & clients will be wearing appropriate PPE that will be set out by Government guidelines. (this will be updated once Government guidelines are available) all PPE can be provided.
- PPE will be changed between each client.
- There will be a surcharge for PPE equipment, disposable items, and increased hygiene on each appointment of £5
- You will be asked to wear a face mask whilst at the basin area, we can supply this, all our team will be wearing a minimum of a face shield throughout your service
- There will be automated sanitising stations when you arrive and within the salon
- There will be a limit on the number of clients into the salon – please arrive at the correct time of your service, Please don’t be late to your appointment as we have limited space and may not have time for your service and can risk to many people in the salon for this to affect the safety of the team and other clients.
- Payments are encouraged be organised in advance on the phone or by our app ‘Creations hair’ this is via stripe. Alternatively payment will be taken at the area that you have your hair service to prevent congestion at the reception area.
- There will be a team that are dedicated to cleaning the salon every day that will sterilise each station after an appointment and also keep the salon clean and sterile at all times.
- All surfaces and equipment will be disinfected on a regular basis. Our team are now qualified in the Barbicide Certification for infection control.
- Staff members’ temperature will be checked on a daily basis.
- The Stylists will be working on every other station to ensure the 2-metre rule is adhered to.
- There will be no refreshment or magazines but we have a new café next door that are happy to do takeaways, please let us know either prior to your appointment, or as you arrive for your appointment.
- Disposable towels and gowns will be used
- Unfortunately, you will be asked to attend your appointment unaccompanied to reduce the amount of traffic in the salon. Our guidelines are one person, per appointment
- If you, or anyone in your household have any symptoms, please reschedule your appointment as soon as possible to avoid spreading the virus.
- If you are classed as vulnerable and require a specific out of hours appointment please contact us.
- A colour start skin test for every colour will be required, this will be posted out to you prior to your appointment, with instructions. Please ensure you come in with this patch on otherwise we may not be able to carry out your colour service.
- Staff will be required to change the outfit they travelled into a clean set of salon clothes before greeting clients.
- You will be greeted and given an area next to you for your belongings, please bring minimum with you.
Please keep in mind these are temporary measures and the salon may change and adapt them at any time – this includes removing any services at short notice on advice from the government.
You will receive a call or email prior to your appointment, plus a protocol sheet to explain our procedures and ensure you are comfortable with all the new systems ahead of your visit.
These measures are to ensure the safety of staff and clients to help get services back to normal as quick as possible. The salon team will be working hard behind the scenes to maintain the high standard of treatments offered before lockdown.
Government guidelines will be adhered to at all times. Creations will not under any circumstances open its doors if it does not get a green light from the Government.
The salon staff will be researching and listening to the experts to bring in more safety measures. Our team will make sure it does everything to protect all staff members and clients at all times.
Thank you for all your love, support and kindness throughout this entire period. You have all been amazing!